hahhaa... ako'y nagbalik. wala lang, pra ishare sa inyo kung anu ung reaction na ginawa ko sa le morte d'arthur...hahaha... ibibigay ko lang ang aking hinaing.... inelaborate ko yan para naman mejo nice ung explanation..hhahaha
REFLECTION
Le Morte D’Arthur tells about the legend in which English literature during the Medieval Period cultivated: The Legends Of King Arthur And His Knights Of The Round Table. While the story is fun and enjoyable to read, some of us might relate about the difficulty in memorizing and remembering the sequences and the story. As for myself, after I have read one story from another, I kept forgetting the previous one and keep on tracking the preceding stories.
One good thing in this book is that it represents the abundance of rich culture and diversity of society in which Medieval citizens lives in. The characters are carefully and descriptively portrayed accurately that you can even possibly draw their own portraits. The scenes are abounded with different elements that makes it exciting and lets me read even more. Finally, the grouping of the whole story necessary to fullfill the understanding of the story was carefully sought out.
Another constituent which lacks in this activity is the time, which was obvious to be of little amount. Without regretting other activities and subjects, I have a dilemma on balancing my time and schedule to be able to do all the chores in which the curriculum requires. Never forget the effort in which I gave just to own a copy of this book. I have to go to places in which I never normally visit just to find what I need.
In generalization, I had a hard time finding this book and even experienced a harder time reading it due to deficiency of time equilibrium; in which I think all of my peers would agree with. I would’ve analyzed and understand more clearly this beautiful interpretation of plentiful traditions and ethnicity the book has if we were given enough means to finish it. I don’t blame the schedule for this problem but I am just trying to imply the importance of good time management as a key to the full awareness and explorations of the book. But no worries though, because I have enjoyed this book after all, and I’m planning to read it again sometime. The book has still many stories to tell, many secrets to unfold, and many legends to discover.
hahaha...naks naman, proud ako sa sarili ko... buti nalang nanjan ang thesaurus... a perfect tool for elaboration! :)) well anyways, sana hindi maging offensicve to. gudlak nalang saken...x_X
No comments:
Post a Comment