Apr 27- Departed for Aussie! yipee! the service at NAIA was too damn slow. I mean we have to wait for an hour just to check in! Talk about the service..
After landing at the Changi airport, Ate and I went for some free internet surfing service. In there I posted an entry named A Chance in Changi. In that post you will find a more thorough infos and stuff on that date.
Apr 28- Arrived in Aust. Its freezing. There's some "smoking effect" as I call it, Melbourne being the coldest capital city in a State (Victoria) where there is a smoke-like thing that comes out from your mouth everytime you breathe. Stayed in Quality Hotel and rested for an hour or two. After that we ate at KFC's in Pakenham**1, outskirts of Melbourne. I think they have a better KFC though we have a better McDo..lol. Went for a train ride in going home ( Coz we only have a single car, Norms**2 departed for Queensland**3 when we went to Pakenham train station) after strolling a little bit, the seniors (lol) decided to leave us. Arrived at Bairnsdale**4 in about 7:30. Went to Coles**5 for some stuff and then went back home to tita wella's.
Apr 29- I dunno..forgotten this..
TO SUMMARIZE na lng...
During my stay Mikee's computer was fixed at Harvey Norman**6.
We tried to buy some stuff so that ate's computer can have an internet connection too, buying different sorts of stuff but we didn't make it.
We also went for a Mass there, the first mass and the last*.
We went to Sale and at Allan's house (Tita Wella was his mother's friend) and they have a photo shoot nd camwhoring session. Ako parang kulang sa pansin nun. hahaha!
After Mikee's computer was fixed I installed Sims Deluxe to ate's laptop (that made us three sim addict (ate and I again)
Also during my stay Tita Wella tried to employ Ate Marvie into Ranbuild**7 thing. I dunno what happened up to know but it seems they are contented with their current job: baby sitting two kids, age 4 and 2.
We also went for a swim (w/c is at the front of their house..think about OLACS and the public library) two times.
I also sprained my ankle during the day we went to Sale when I fell at the stairs in Mikee's school.
We went back to Melbourne but there's nothing interesting in what we saw, but there are cute spots.
A typical weekday was: after sleeping late, I was woke by tanda (our nickname to Uncle Terry) to eat some porridge**8, which in time I grew tired of eating. After that, I would watch a movie**9, or read a book**10, or use the computer for sims, or sleep again, or make sandwich (because we are never contented with porridge, lol). At 12:45 we deliver Mikee's lunch (for her school was only a km away from our place). After doing something again (such as the above (movies and sandwiches and everything..) we wait for Mikee and then go to town or somewhere else.
Often we buy soft-served with flake**11.
We also went to Lake's Entrance and see some amazing birds.
We've met some new acquaintances, Eddy and Johnny and much much more. Hahahaha!
Overall, my vacation was simple, more on nature, sometimes boring but sometimes interesting, and most of all FUN and MOST BELOVED and an unforgetable experience. I hope I could go back again coz bitin...namimis ko na cla.
Notes:
*The Mass was at St. Mary's Church
1. Pakenham City, located outside Melbourne. This is where the KFC and Train Station can be found.
2. Norms, Norman Kerton, is Tita Wella's boss. He went for Queensland to visit his mum. He also visited the Phil and was very pleased by ninang's great acommodation(nax).
3.Queensland, a state of Australia, above New South Wales (NSW--Sydney and Canberra as top cities)
4.Bairnsdale, another city of Victoria, is where we stay.
5. Coles, a famous supermarket; along with Safeway, in Australia. Think of SM supermarkets.. lol
6. Harvey Norman is a computer and electronic shop in Bairnsdale. it is located on the main street.
7.Ranbuild, a company that builds houses and all sorts. Tita Wella is a good friend of the manager of the
8. Porridge, or oat meal, is out typical breakfast made by tanda.
9. Movies are rented at Video Ezy, some of these are Saw Bridget JOoes Diary 1 and 2 the sweetest thing, and more. Video Ezy is beside Mc DOnalds.
10. The books that I am reading (as told in dream come true) are The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette (w/c i read for only a day) and MA the Journey (that was delivered on Monday the last week of my stay).
11. Soft-serve is an ice cream in cone and a flake is from Cadbury's. Think of a flaked stick-o type (lol) I dunno how to describe.
No comments:
Post a Comment