Ceremony

Heaven Knows, It's Got To Be This Time.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

byebye countdown... :c



Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com
Posted by XYZ at 10:10 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

XYZ
hello. i've got nothin to say. u don't want to know me, but okay... i'll describe myself. I'm a 14 y o boy who is quiet and tends to be silent. I don't want to bother anyone's problems. Mind our own businesses. Lol. I am often bored with my life because I have nothin to do anyway. Though I'm like that, I really love those people who are soooo special to me. Even if they doesn't know that they mean so much to me and if i cannot say to them how much I love them and if i cannot fight for them. I tend to go with the flow of life even though I know I can make it better. I lack self confidence and self esteem that people misinterpret, calling me suplado, rude, KSP and etc. Actually I can never really describe myself. Just read my blog and you will know the real me. One thing I know is, Nobody is perfect.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ▼  2006 (53)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ▼  May (14)
      • Lost in Lost in Translation
      • wahlang monitor yan oh....
      • twitted sluts...lol
      • everything im not.. :c
      • blog skin mania
      • happenings...
      • fermi: kaartehan ko.
      • ako'y pilipino. sa isip, sa salita, at sa gawa. PR...
      • Australia: Easy to Enjoy, Hard to Forget
      • koalas and forgiveness part 2
      • byebye countdown... :c
      • forgiveness
      • dream come true!! ^__^
      • --+_+--
    • ►  April (12)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.