urgh... my mind's getting a little blurry. i think a little capsule called sleep might help me. i hve many things to do and many people to serve.. X_x. I am a bummer. I'm pissed at myself. I don't know why. Is this because I dunno how to have self-discipline and stuff? And even now i dont know what to tell this bloggie and it seems that what im seeing at this junkie monitor is not what i really wnt to be. I dunno what to write. But I'm praying to God, please ease my sufferings! T_T huhu..
[apter some minute ere the time..]
ahh ayan. yeah i know, not a catchy intro in a time lyk this, but thnk God i got the chance to write within a more serene enviroment. plus the music's good too. hahaha. moodisiac kung baga. hahaha... ang corny ko when it comes to making words. but anyway i think u got what i wanna tell. actually im not really busy but i guess i think about a lot lately. masakit din ang ulo ko. summer's fast approaching nd i hve to prepare, cuz the change in wheather means a day to spend in my sickbed.. i'm actually allergic to weather-weather thingy.
ay oo nga pala, many of my ym-ers are head-banging, waiting for words to arrive cuz sir edsel's project about a historical/social issue's introduction are due tomorrow. luckily i hve my resources nd uhm.. a gud brain to handle the hard stuff (haha.. yabang na naman). if u hve d chance to view that... its actually 65% _________ and 45% _________ hahaha.. (choices: self-idea and resource based). Well, its our project anyway. Its luck sirrah, i've been infatuated with our topic for as long as 4 yrs or more. hahaha..fan!
another thing.. the cotillion's not really well. Marami kasing sumali so the chain thing was not really neat. kinakapos kami sa time. God help us. Di bale, eca lang naman un. we just joined the dance so that ma-excuse kami sa last subject/s. hahaha :) no more further comments! tsk tsk..
to all those who still bang and bang and bang and specially those who PRAY... God bless ur work nd u! weeee~~~ gudnyt! my gagawin pa ko eh. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment