hahaha... blogging... its not so completely new to me. I think its been 5 mos. since I have a good post.. (my last post is so for-update lang..) . Now that I have a chance again to write in this blog, I dunno what to say X_x. There are so many things that you've missed. Moments really significant in my life, moments so important to me, and moments uhmm... that are fun. Wahehehe... lol. Half of my life in Fermi are lost... lol.
Wala naman talaga akong masulat. I just want to remind everyone who unfortunately drives into my blog that starting today, i shall update my blog again and again and will try to make my blog a...uhmm.. blog! hahaha.
Boring tong post na to coz matagal na kasing nawala ang gift of words sa utak ko. As I said, matagal na rin akong di nakapagblog kaya nawala na ung sense of narration sa 'kin.
Eto lang. This post is so irrelevant. Hindi nio na kelangan basahin to. Kahit ung title lang pwede na.
No comments:
Post a Comment