Sunday, February 18, 2007

JS na mamaya

yep. tama yan. JS na namin mamaya. Unlike most of the others na excited or what, im really scared. Meron kasi akong hindi naka-good terms. Parang i broke her trust indirectly. Maybe if she'll listen to my explanation, siguro maiintindihan niya. But I don't know. I really felt bad. I'm guilty that I've done something wrong but I think I have a reason naman. Kaya if one day you might pass by this blog, let this post tell you that i'm really really sorry, hindi ko po sinasadya.

JS na nga ba talaga? I havent felt the excitement or thrill. Parang pessimistic approach ang meron sa coming JS ngayon, kahit na practice kmi ng practice.

Haaay. God has His own way nman. Bless me Lord. Sana maging masaya ang JS, twice in a lifetime lang naman mangyayari to eh. Sana rin magkabati na kami. Ang sakit eh. :c

No comments: