im here now at bairnsdale australia. its okay.. sooo happy here. After we boarded on a BETTER airplane, I'm amazed coz the airplane's Krisworld is soooo cool. You can watch movie (but it can be stopped, forward, rewind, etc.) learn a language (such as french and spanish..) listen to some songs, watch tv shows (documentaries news etc) play games, know where the airplane is and the time befor we arrived at melbourne and etc... while the others are sleeping.. started to watch something: Narnia. Its not so nice but its okay. The storyline's easy to guess. Cool visuals and direction. Luv Susan. Overall i didn't enjoyed watching it. I didn't sleep at all ;). While I'm at the plane I did sooo many things. And before we landed i tried to watch You got mail... i didnt even finished it halfway...but a glimpse of melbourne made me feel happier.. ^_^
When we arrived in MElbourne,(that's 6 am..) we waited for them a little bit long. After they've pick us up, we went back to the hotel. Btw, its soooo cold here!! Its like -x degrees! lol. so much to tell but the computer is lag. I'll just update again when its fixed.
No comments:
Post a Comment