hehehe... i just remembered that i've been browsing a few pages of Marie Antoinette (2006) starring Kirsten Dunst (which I definitely don't agree with. Kirsten's sooooooo not Marie Antoinette! x_x). I've seen many pics, and I think the set and costumes are fab. You did a RAP guys. Hope the movie's going to be well. Being nominated at the Cannes is a good sign. Hahahaha. Can't wait to see the movie!
anyways here are some pics:
the fabulous wedding scene. seems like they are remaking the grandeur of the Versailles. Notice that Kirsten is not wearing a veil. I've read that Marie Antoinette wore a veil that was passed to the Romanovs. Nicholas II's sis wore it. hohumm.. historical Inaccuracies. Kirsten's dress is beautiful, but she doesn't have the bust for it. Lol
i think this scene is when Marie Antoinette is being taken to France. But look. uhoh, is that an archduchess? she looks like a peasant girl being taken to a coach.But I think that's nice
portrayal. A naive girl wondering what is she doing on another land, but where's the princess material here?! Look at her posture. Sooo lyk a peasant girl.
is this the day after the wedding? they luk good. The dauphin luks lyk he doesnt know what to do. Way to go Jason! Marie Antoinette's seductive. Isn't she supposed to be like Jason too?
Now this more lyk it! hahaha! Marie Antoinette's very motherly here. Good Kirsten. You've impressed me. But what?! Madame Royal and the Dauphin?! is that those two? uhoh. Madame Royal supposed to be 13 y.o. (i dont know, but in early puberty) and the dauphin must be on 8 y. o. Innacuracies again.
I have many pix to post, but may computer's too damn slow. I guess if you want more, go search the IMDB boards.




No comments:
Post a Comment