Hey guys! Im at CHangi Airport right now. Its Singapore's airport. Its nice to be back here. Its been I think uhmmm 9 months since i went here. I miss this place so badly. The airport's cool coz they have a free internet access. I just arrived here from Phil. The airport has a relaxing ambience. I miss sooo Singapor that's why Im starting to pick up some leaflets again. ;) Unfortunately, I'm just staying here for 3 hours. We will be transferring into an another plane mamayang 2055 (i dunno kung kelan yan... i think 8:55) sooo ayun. The airplane i took on is Singapore Airlines. Astig. They have a monitor that plays movies, audio, etc.
Anyway, changi airport is much much much^999 better than NAIA. I'm missing my friends. Huhuhu. The free internet access duration's only 15 mins, so i gotta type past. Btw, a surfer beside me types soo fast. Hahaha. THere. That's it. Ate's finished na so i better log out too. Bye guys. Till we see each other again. :)
okay okay. fast lng toh. inedit ko lng eh. ssbihin ko lng na walang YM dito and im typing in a hard-to-type keypad (much lyk in a laptop) with a LCD screen. Hahahaha. I will be in sitting in a plane again for (counts...) 9 HOURS! waaah. My butt must be burned by that time. Anyways, gud luck to me!!
I'll be posting some new pics as soon as I arrived from Aussie. Again, bye bye for now! ^_^
----------------------->Gate F42 CHANCE<-------------------
Anyway, changi airport is much much much^999 better than NAIA. I'm missing my friends. Huhuhu. The free internet access duration's only 15 mins, so i gotta type past. Btw, a surfer beside me types soo fast. Hahaha. THere. That's it. Ate's finished na so i better log out too. Bye guys. Till we see each other again. :)
okay okay. fast lng toh. inedit ko lng eh. ssbihin ko lng na walang YM dito and im typing in a hard-to-type keypad (much lyk in a laptop) with a LCD screen. Hahahaha. I will be in sitting in a plane again for (counts...) 9 HOURS! waaah. My butt must be burned by that time. Anyways, gud luck to me!!
I'll be posting some new pics as soon as I arrived from Aussie. Again, bye bye for now! ^_^
----------------------->Gate F42 CHANCE<-------------------
heehhehehe... im here now at the Gate F42, where I'm waiting for the boarding thing. Uhmmm..luckily I got to surf the computer first. And as always, its much^999999999999999 better than ours. A pity coz the Phil's left behind. Hahaha! Our only hope is being colonized again! Lol. After I log out on my previous access, we bought some burger king burgers with us. I spoke English ofcourse. Hahahaha. We got our order and we saw a Japanese type food chain where you pick your order in a rotating thing. lol. i dunno what its called. Our drinks are Milo! hahaha. hmmmm what else? oh yeah, we've search for a Starbucks here too. We've seen it in the directory and its in the other end, but when we went there, there's a end; but no Starbucks! >_ < luckily there's a monitor to the rescue.. :)
(btw there's a TV that shows American Idol)
there's no more time!!!
byebye!
(btw there's a TV that shows American Idol)
there's no more time!!!
byebye!
No comments:
Post a Comment