Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Yep yep. that's right

Yes.. after a hard days work!! I finished my blog! :)
nothing to say anyway. but the reason i choose the template is not because of what im posting. I don't care if its relevant to the contents of this blog or not. I choose the template simply because that's what I'm feeling right know. I dunno if you guys know this, but as i said on my earlier entries (although they are not sadistic-ish) i feel that I'm being left behind. The days go on but I'm still stucked on another dimension. Seems lyk Im not moving on or something. Im looking for something (or someone) that could save me from this infinite abyss of melancholy. Drama. hahahaha
yesterday, i've had a conversation with alyzza, nd she's uhmm... scared? yeah. looks lyk shes doesnt want to go to 3rd year. Why? Coz she thinks she doesnt get along with others well. Now THAT'S scary. lol
i also feel the same way ungri, dont worry.. :)
well, its just that the school's soooo unfair! grrr! or they are maarte or sumthin. they add and add and add and add special 'unecessary' sections. and me? where will i be? ofcourse. on the 'left-behind' (as we call it) ones. hahahaha. I don't know why do they have to make that stuff, but it walls the unity of the students! They don't get along with each other well because once your in a special section, your classmates are the same (or in the star section)! (ooops...wrong!) let me put that this way. The unity decreases because some students didn't got to know all of their batch mates. Why? because they didnt get a chance to become classmates. Know what I mean?!
anyway. future's ALWAYS uncertain. who knows, i might love this sy more than my previous year?

No comments: